Dancing with Cones
When: Sat, 25-Mar-2023 08:30
Where: 32670 Dyke Rd., Mission, BC
Unfortunately we did not get enough signups by the 2 week mark to go ahead with this event. If you want to attend an event make sure you sign up 2 weeks before the event as that is our cancellation policy with Mission. Otherwise if we do not have enough participation we have to cancel. Next event is scheduled for April 15th.
Dancing with Cones
The popular "Dancing with Cones" is back for 2023 and this year we will have a display board so you can see your times at the end of your lap during the consistency challenge! This event offers a ton of seat time on course and participants are never required to work the course. You show up, drive all day and have fun. Participation in the consistency challenge is optional and for those who opt out, the events will be as much fun as they always are. You will not miss out on any laps if you opt out of the consistency challenge.
What to expect?
- Suitable for all levels, no prerequisite course needed.
- A full day of driving the course. A typical event sees well over 40+ laps!
- 8 timed laps and prizes for consistency
- Participants never work the course at our events. Driving Unlimited sets up a full course and manages the course for the whole day.
- Professional instruction by Driving Unlimited, these are instructors with real motorsports experience
- Open to persons at least 16 years of age with a valid driver's license, learners license or novice drivers license.
- Parental consent form required for participants under 19 years of age. Please contact us before the event for the waiver form.
- Each participant that is driving at this event must be paid for even if you are sharing a car. Payment is per participant.
All pricing includes taxes. This year we are offering early bird pricing for members that sign up earlier that one month from the event date. The club must make a decision to go ahead or cancel the event 2 weeks ahead of the event. Please make sure if you are interested in attending the event you sign up before this date. Signing up early now provides a discount to members. If we do not have enough sign-ups we will have to cancel events. So sign up if you want to attend and do not leave it until the last 2 weeks or you may not be able to attend due to the club having to cancel.
Members early bird until Feb 25th
Member pricing after Feb 25th
Noise and safety restrictions apply at all BMW Club events, including driver training. Vehicles must be in sound mechanical condition, meet ICBC regulations as street legal and properly mufflered to allow normal conversation in the vehicle. The noise limit at our events is 90db. Cars must be equipped equally for both driver & passenger safety and comfort.
Cancellations and Refunds
If, for some reason, a registered participant is unable to attend the scheduled course date of the Program, the registered participant may be entitled to a refund minus processing fees of their registration fees, subject to the following conditions:
- 30 days or more prior to course date Full refund less processing fee specified for event (minimum $10 processing fee), or we can move your registration ONCE, to a future event.
- 22 to 29 days prior to course date 90% refund less applicable processing fee
- 15 to 21 days prior to course date 75% refund less applicable processing fee
- 10 to 14 days prior to course date 50% refund less applicable processing fee
- 10 days or less prior to course date 0% refund
- There will be no refunds for no shows or last minute cancellations.
- No refunds are offered for cancellations made less than 10 days prior to the course date.
All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing (email to Click here ) by the registered participant and will be subject to the refund policy outlined above. Depending on processing date, the basic admin fee of $10 will normally apply. Registered participants who do not attend the Program on their scheduled date are responsible for the entire registration fee.
The BMW Car Club of BC reserves the right to cancel any Program dates without notice and will, in such event, make a full refund of any registration fees. No liability is assumed by the BMW Car Club of BC for changes in the Program dates, contents or venues.
All refunds will be credited to the Visa or MasterCard used in the original purchase.
Max. Participants: 40
Sign up before:
Thu, 09-Mar-2023 17:00
Email: Click here
32670 Dyke Rd., Mission, BC
Larger Map & Directions
All Events by BMW Car Club of BC
Return to Menu