HPDE @ Mission Raceway
When: Tue, 13-Sep-2022 08:00
Where: 32670 Dyke Rd, Mission, BC
BMW CCBC's High Performance Driver Education day, also known as HPDE is our most advanced driving program. Our events have professional instructors with real Motorsports experience to help you advance your high performance driving. Our club runs 3 groups for our daytime HPDE.
All drivers must attend the driver meeting at 8:00am, so plan to be early and ready for the drivers meeting by 8:00am. There is no lunch provided for this event, participants can bring their own lunch or get lunch in the local area.
Helmets are required, please bring your own helmet. There are no helmet rentals.
Cost of the event is $299.00 for club memebrs and $325 for non-members.
Important: All vehicles must be insured with ICBC on the day of the event. Cars that are not insured will not be allowed on track.
Group C - Group C is our novice run group. Drivers in this group learn the techniques and fundamentals required to drive a race track safely and effectively at speed. This group will do lead follow throughout the day.
Group B - Group B is our intermediate run group. Drivers in this group have enough experience to run solo on track and pass in designated passing zones.
Group A - Group A is our advanced group. If track conditions allow, this group may have more designated passing zones than Group B.
Note: On occasion drivers and cars may be moved between run groups. Our events attract a wide variety of vehicles and experiences which can result in a difference in speed between vehicles. We aim to keep our events safe and enjoyable for all of our participants which may result in adjustments to run groups. Any adjustment to run groups will not affect the amount of time a participant has on track.
Advanced group requires previous participation in two or more HPDE Days or alternate verifiable course. For the purposes of our HPDE course, we classify drivers according to past experience with our club, or another recognized group, such as PCA or PDC. We define a novice as a person who has not completed an HPDE day with the BMW CCBC. If we cannot verify your previous experience, we will classify you as a novice for your first HPDE day with the BMW CCBC until an instructor can sign you off for a higher level.
Noise and safety restrictions apply at all BMW Club events, including HPDE days. Vehicles must be in sound mechanical condition, meet ICBC regulations as street legal and be properly mufflered to allow normal conversation in the vehicle. The noise limit at our events is 90db. Noise is monitored at Mission by the track marshals. Cars must be equipped equally for both driver & passenger safety and comfort.
It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure their vehicle is in a safe working manner to participant in a HPDE day. Tires are critical to your safety on track. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure tires are in suitable condition for track use. Tire wear to the level of secondary rubber or cords showing will not be permitted on track. If there are concerns to the condition of a car or a participants tires before or during the track day, participants may not be permitted to continue. Our goal is to make everyone's track day enjoyable and safe.
Cancellation and Refunds
If, for some reason, a registered participant is unable to attend the scheduled course date of the Program, the registered participant may be entitled to a refund minus processing fees of their registration fees, subject to the following conditions:
- 30 days or more prior to course date Full refund less processing fee specified for event (minimum $10 processing fee)
- HPDE: 25 to 29 days prior to course date 90% refund less applicable processing fee
- HPDE: 25 days or less prior to course date 0% refund
- There will be no refunds for no shows or last minute cancellations.
- No refunds are offered for cancellations made less than 25 days prior to the course date for HPDE, UNLESS we are able to re-sell the vacant spot.
- All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing (email to Click here ) by the registered participant and will be subject to the refund policy outlined above. Depending on processing date, the basic admin fee of $10 will normally apply. Registered participants who do not attend the Program on their scheduled date are responsible for the entire registration fee.
- The BMW Car Club of BC reserves the right to cancel any Program dates without notice and will, in such event, make a full refund of any registration fees. No liability is assumed by the BMW Car Club of BC for changes in the Program dates, contents or venues.
- All refunds will be credited to the Visa or MasterCard used in the original purchase.
Max. Participants: 30
Sign up before:
Mon, 01-Aug-2022 17:00
Email: Click here
32670 Dyke Rd, Mission, BC
Larger Map & Directions
All Events by BMW Car Club of BC
Return to Menu