Toronto Canadian Fire Alarm Technology (Non-Vocational), Spring 2023
|First Name: || (*)
|Last Name: || (*)
|Address: || (*)|
|City: || (*)|
|Postal Code: || (*)|
|Home Phone: || (*)|
|Business Phone: |
|Mobile Phone: |
|Email: || (*)|
|Date of Birth:||
|Emergency Contact:|| (*) |
|Emergency Phone:|| (*) |
|Are you an international student?|| Yes No (*) |
|An 'International Student' is someone who is required to apply for and receive a temporary resident visa as a member of the student class under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada)|
|Is your profile address your permanent address?||
|Organization Name:|| (*) |
|Street Address:|| (*) |
|City:|| (*) |
|Postal Code:|| (*) |
|Before the day the program commences, I will be 18 years of age or older (proof will be required on registration). Acceptable documents include valid driver's licence, North American birth certificate, valid Canadian passport, valid Canadian Permanent Resident record, etc.|
|PLEASE SELECT YOUR COURSES AND TEXTS:|
|Sequence of Events|
Courses 1 and 5 are mandatory and Course 1 is to be taken before Course 5. Course 3 is to be taken before Course 4.
Upon successful completion of each Course, a Course Completion Record will be issued. These records are recognized by the Canadian Fire Alarm Association as qualification for Registration as a Fire Alarm Technician. You must apply to the Association for registration and for any exemptions to these Courses.
EXEMPTIONS: Please see here for exemptions
|Scheduled Dates and Fees:|
|TEXTBOOK FOR COURSES 1 AND 5:|
|Electronic (PDF) Option for Course 1 and 5 textbook: we are only authorized to sell printed versions of this text, but if you prefer, there is a fully-searchable PDF version available (at the same cost when we last checked) at: https://www.orderline.com/CFAA/the‐canadian‐fire‐alarm‐system‐a‐reference‐manual‐1|
|HST/GST (HST# 899452270):||GST/HST applies to tuition (based on province), and 5% GST to books|
|General Terms of Registration|
- I understand that students whose tuition is over $1999.00 and paid by themselves or family, and not by an employer, union or association, are not permitted by law to register using this form (please go here for the correct process)
- Reference materials which are provided during the course are the property of Health and Safety Management College and must be returned upon request. Failure to return these materials will result in a $75 administration fee as well as certificates and grades being withheld until payment has been made.
- A $150 administration fee will be charged for cancellations received less than 5 working days prior to the start date of each course. 'No shows' will be charged the full fee. Qualified substitutions are at the discretion of Health and Safety Management College.
- Health and Safety Management College reserves the right to cancel, amend, or reschedule classes when necessary.
- Acceptance is at the discretion of Health and Safety Management College, and is only confirmed upon receipt of a completed registration submission. If upfront payment has been received, your space in the program is confirmed. All other payment selections will receive email communication requesting additional information if necessary, and / or confirmation of your space in each course for which you have registered.
- I acknowledge and agree to be governed by Health and Safety Management College’s “Sexual Violence Policy”, which can be found here.
Important Note: this training does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, and is not protected under that Act.
|Please allow us to contact you with news and new offerings|
|Allow email contact:|| Yes No (*) |
|FEE DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT OPTIONS (on next page)|
You can pay online with Visa or MasterCard.
Alternatively, you can select 'Cheque Payment' on the next page and pay by:
- Emailed Interac transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheque (must be received 7 days prior to the start of course)
- Exact cash on the first day of training
Note: Cheques are payable to "Health and Safety Management College" and must be submitted by mail to 1 Crescent Road, Huntsville, ON P1H 1P8. Cheques must be received no later than 7 days prior to the start of Course.
Payment must be received at least 5 days prior to start of each course.
If you have any special requirements or would like to discuss other arrangements, please contact the office well in advance of the payment due date. Any other method of payment not noted above may carry an additional surcharge.
Returned cheques carry a $25 (twenty five dollar) administration fee.
Certificates and grades will be withheld until complete payment has been made.
Fees will be paid in Canadian Dollars. Upon payment a receipt will be provided from Health and Safety Management College.
|Important Note: this training does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, and is not protected under that Act.|
|Agree to Contract:|
|Consent to the Collection and Use of Personal Information|
I authorize Health and Safety Management College to provide or disclose a transcript of my grades for the training referenced in this contract, for the period ending 3 months after completion of the training, to the person or organization named below.I understand that I can refuse to sign this consent form and that I can withdraw my consent at any time for future uses of my personal information by writing to 1 Crescent Road, Huntsville, ON P1H 1P8.
|Name of Organization:|
|Name of Person (if applicable):|
|Contact Information for the purpose of disclosure:|
| ||(*) required field|
| || Save my information for future registrations|
|Use the note field to send a message to the organizer, or as a reminder for yourself.||Note:||